There’s a lot of in-fighting in the Catholic world, among traditional Catholics, among conservative Catholics, and particularly between traditional and conservative Catholics. In this episode, I go full Rodney King and ask, “Can we all just get along?”
- A desire to “Unite the Clans”
- “He that is not against us is for us.”
- Building Team Catholic
- Disagree on prudential matters, but united in common cause
- Not everyone is on the Team: Fr. James Martin and Cardinal Cupich
- Fr. Larry Richards and Bishop Robert Barron – are they part of the Team?
- Let’s field a big Team Catholic