The Government Shutdown continues, which means that all “non-essential” personnel are currently furloughed. But this raises the question: what functions of government are essential? In this episode, I take a closer look at anarcho-capitalism, which would answer: no government functions are essential.
- The Shutdown – Is the Government Really Shut Down?
- Who is Non-Essential?
- The Five Functions of Government
- Arguments for Anarchy
- Asking Hard Questions About the Role of Government
- For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard (Free Download)
- What is Anarcho-Capitalism?
- Libertarian Anarchy (Tom Woods Podcast)