Today is the March for Life and next week is the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion. Although legalized abortion has been a tragedy beyond comprehension, God has brought good out of the pro-life movement, including my conversion to Catholicism.
- Growing Up Evangelical
- Becoming Pro-Life Amid a Sea of Catholics
- Debating Protestantism/Catholicism
- An Existential Crisis: What if My Denomination Changes Its Teachings?
- The Catholic Church Doesn’t Change
- Three Takeaways for Evangelization from My Experience
- How the Pro-Life Movement Made Me Catholic (Catholic Answers)
- From Ignorance to Bliss: The Story of My Conversion to Catholicism
- The Journey Home: Former Methodist Becomes Catholic