Abortion is a contentious issue among libertarians, with the majority saying they are “pro-choice,” while a sizable minority says they are “pro-life.” In this episode of Swimming Upstream, I tackle this issue to try to determine the best libertarian position on abortion.
- The divide among libertarians regarding abortion.
- What makes a person a libertarian, and why does that matter for the issue of abortion?
- Murray Rothbard’s case for legalized abortion.
- Does the non-aggression principle apply to the fetus?
- Is the fetus trespassing on the woman’s body?
- The case of rape.