I am excited to announce that my latest book, Holiness for Everyone, has just been released! Yesterday I received a box full of the book (an author’s most joyous moment), and am shipping them out to all who have ordered them this week. What’s that? You haven’t ordered a copy yet? Well, waste no time and get to it.
In case you are hestitating, asking yourself, “Will this book help me?” and “Am I really included in ‘Everyone’?”, let me give you a few points to consider.
First, let me say what this book is NOT about:
- It is not a biography of St. Josemaría Escrivá.
- It is not a book about Opus Dei.
- It is not a book about how holy I am (as that would be quite a tall tale).
- It is not a history of how people have become holy.
So, what is this book about? I’m glad you asked:
- It is a book about how YOU can become holy.
- It is a book which helps resolve the tension between our “church life” and our “secular life,” and how both can be used to draw us closer to God.
- It is a book for literally everybody – businessman, stay-at-home mom, construction worker, etc. Every life situation can be a means to holiness.
- Since I am not holy, it is a book which uses the proven guidance of a canonized saint to help you develop a practical plan to achieve holiness.
- It is a book which Scott Hahn has called “wonderful.”
In a nutshell, Holiness for Everyone is a guide that takes you step-by-step through a practical means for becoming exactly what God wants you to be: a Saint!