For my last Top 10 List of 2009, here are my own Top 10 personal favorite posts from this year:
1) Really Catholic and Uber Catholic. One of my most popular and commented posts, it was also my favorite.
2) Truth. The image of an unborn child came to me as soon as I heard this quote from President Obama.
3) Scott Hahn becomes Muslim! My April Fools entry allowed me to gently tweak a man I greatly admire.
4) My name is Eric and I am a Catholic Geek. This was a great opportunity to combine my interests in all things Catholic with my technological background.
5) We need a pope. I was very fortunate to meet Metropolitan Jonah of the Orthodox Church in America this year, and was somewhat stunned by his words to me.
6) Author of Hebrews: theology school dropout. One of my great interests is Biblical studies and I often lament their sad state in much of academia. I put their false presuppositions on display in this post.
7) How to evangelize your family this Thanksgiving. Another driving passion of mine is evangelization. In this post I try to give practical advice for evangelization within the family.
8) Dei Verbum and the Sources of Revelation. In honor of the anniversary of Dei Verbum’s promulgation, I discussed one of the key points of that Vatican II document.
9) At least Captain Picard will understand the Bible. My technology background has led me to contemplate some of the consequences of new technologies and how they impact our spiritual lives. Here is one example.
10) Divorce of Scripture and Theology. Another post on the state of Biblical Studies in our times.
I hope you have enjoyed this blog this year and I hope to have many more posts in 2010. Happy New Year!