- Divine Life – A Blog by Eric Sammons - http://ericsammons.com/blog -
Top 10 Most Commented Posts of 2009
Posted By Eric Sammons On December 29, 2009 @ 7:00 am In Blog | Comments Disabled
Yesterday I posted my Top 10 Most Popular Posts  by traffic. Today I will post the Top 10 Most Commented Posts:
1) To be deep in history is to cease to be angry . What was highly ironic about the ensuing discussion of this post was how angry many people got.
2) In defense of the Novus Ordo . Anyone familiar with the Catholic Blogosphere should understand why a blog post with this title would get a good number of comments.
3) Coming out of the closet.  After liturgy issues, Harry Potter is a surefire way to generate a lot of comments.
4) Really Catholic and Uber Catholic . I had a number of great additions to my list in the comments.
5) Fact: demanding, liturgical churches attract youth . Rule #1 of Catholic blogs: discussion of liturgy=comments.
6) Truth . Another good way to generate comments: mention President Obama and abortion.
7) Rules of Engagement for Catholics on the Internet . Fortunately, no one seemed to break the rules in the comments for this post.
8) “Filioque” means “division” . This post generated my favorite discussion of the year, as a number of people were able to contribute valuable insights into this age-old point of division.
9) Why I love being Catholic . Usually “negative” posts generate the most comments, but I was pleased to see the response to this “positive” post of mine.
10) Scott Hahn becomes Muslim!  My April Fools contribution generated a few comments, unfortunately including some who took it as an opportunity to criticize Dr. Hahn.
Every blogger loves comments, so in 2010 feel free to leave your own!
Article printed from Divine Life – A Blog by Eric Sammons: http://ericsammons.com/blog
URL to article: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/12/29/top-10-most-commented-posts-of-2009/
URLs in this post:
 Top 10 Most Popular Posts: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/12/28/top-10-most-popular-posts-of-2009/
 To be deep in history is to cease to be angry: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/10/09/to-be-deep-in-history-is-to-cease-to-be-angry/
 In defense of the Novus Ordo: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/12/03/in-defense-of-the-novus-ordo/
 Coming out of the closet.: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/07/14/coming-out-of-the-closet/
 Really Catholic and Uber Catholic: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/05/11/really-catholic-and-uber-catholic/
 Fact: demanding, liturgical churches attract youth: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/12/21/fact-demanding-liturgical-churches-attract-youth/
 Truth: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/02/06/truth/
 Rules of Engagement for Catholics on the Internet: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/10/26/rules-of-engagement-for-catholics-on-the-internet/
 “Filioque” means “division”: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/12/16/filioque-means-division/
 Why I love being Catholic: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/11/11/why-i-love-being-catholic/
 Scott Hahn becomes Muslim!: http://ericsammons.com/blog/2009/04/01/scott-hahn-becomes-muslim/
 subscribe to my RSS feed: http://ericsammons.com/blog/feed/
Copyright © 2010 Divine Life - A Blog by Eric Sammons. All rights reserved.